BRIGHTWAY BATTLE

Aug 16, 2018

Due to the predictions in the weather forecast for tomorrow, August 16th, we are forced to reschedule our Capture the Flag Tournament – The Brightway Battle.  It is our job to consider the safety of our kids when deciding whether or not to reschedule an event due to weather, and we would not be comfortable allowing this particular event to take place in unsafe conditions.  Thank you for understanding!